As we say farewell to February, we welcome the Full Snow Moon as the moon that represents recalibration and reprogramming of the Self for a whole new journey ahead.
With Mercury retrograde behind us, we were compelled to deal with emotions that were bigger than our will and to remain tolerant in the face of serious absurdity that this Snow Full Moon now offers respite.
So here’s a few rituals you can do at home to cleanse away stagnant and old energies while preparing the way to invite new possibilities:
- Banish old lethargic habits like procrastination and postponement of appointments. Attend to every one of your postponed missions and clear all old files that you don’t want to carry into your future.
- If there is something you need to say to someone, tell the person what s/he needs to know. Just be graceful with the way you are delivering your stand – there is no need to prolong anything with anyone.
- Clear out old food from the fridge – this indicates harbouring of old energies. Have a potluck, invite friends and share your food.
- Sit in silence and meditate. Contemplate on unfinished business with the Self. If you have postponed your hair appointment for an example or your manicure, attend to it right away. Shampoo your hair and sit under the Full Moon to energise your scalp and hair.
- Cleanse your crystals. Run your crystals under running water for 1 minute (this will make them feel like they are in the river, the place of their birth), and leave them on the ground/soil under the Moon. If you live in apartments, you can put them in the plant pots above the soil.
- Sage your home. Cleanse all your cupboards, bathrooms bedrooms and living rooms.
- Place a bowl of water in the center of your living room to further cleanse your home. The air in the environment absorbs the water, purifying the space with clean water. You can add black tourmaline into the water for best results.
- Hold water in your palm and pray:
“I am whole, complete and safe. My home is whole, complete and safe. My family is whole, complete and safe. I banish old habits, unfinished errands and tasks and now invite, prosperity, health and abundance into my life here and now. It is done. It is done. It is done. So mote it be.”
And drop the water into the soil.
- Forgive all the people who hurt you with the famous Ho’oponopono method of healing.
Visualise the person in your minds eye and chant to them the four verses 3×:
I LOVE YOU| I AM SORRY| PLEASE FORGIVE ME| THANK YOU|
And surrender them completely.
- Eat wholesome food and allow, allow, allow…
May you ascend in your flight!